Terms and Conditions
This terms of service is a legal contract between you and Brew Survey (brewsurvey.com), governing your use of mobile, web services or web software ("Brew Survey") owned, controlled or offered by Brew Survey. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE. BY USING THE Brew Survey SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS “TERMS OF SERVICE”. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS TERMS OF SERVICE, PLEASE CEASE USING THE Brew Survey SERVICES IMMEDIATELY. BY CONTINUING USE OF Brew Survey SERVICES, YOU CONSENT TO RECEIVE PERIODIC EMAILS AND CALLS TO HELP YOU BETTER USE Brew Survey.
You agree to obey all the applicable laws of your country regards to the use of Brew Survey software. You must own the smartphone or tablet or have written permission from the owner of the smartphone before downloading, installing, activating Brew Survey software on that phone.
Terms and Conditions
YOU UNDERSTAND AND HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY NOT AND WARRANT THAT YOU WILL NOT:
1. Use the Brew Survey Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any laws, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property, data protection and privacy, and import or export control.
2. Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Brew Survey Services, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Brew Survey Services, or features that enforce limitations on use of the Brew Survey Services.
3. Intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Brew Survey Services or any user's enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, or other malicious code.
4. Post, store, send, transmit, or disseminate any information or material which infringes any patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or any other proprietary or intellectual property rights.
5. Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Brew Survey Services for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Brew Survey Services or modify the Brew Survey Services in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Brew Survey Services, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Brew Survey Services.
6. Sell, transfer or allow another person to access your account password or Brew Survey Services account
7. Download, Install or Activate Brew Survey on a smartphone that is not owned by you or you do not have written approval from the owner to do so.
8. Breach the federal, state, regional or any government laws of your country by downloading, installing or activating Brew Survey Software on someone's smartphone.
9. Collect data using Brew Survey software from a smartphone, which is not owned by you without the knowledge and consent of the owner of the smartphone.